Exotic Basil Blend Hydrosol
A sweet, dark scent with undertones of licorice, this blend is made from flowering opal basil, thai basil, and cinnamon basil. Basil's name is speculated to derive from basileus, the Greek word for king. Captivating with its bold yet tingling, playful fragrance, this hydrosol reminds us why basil is called "the king of herbs".
The Opal Basil Blend Hydrosol can be inhaled, misted on the skin, or used as a refreshing spray for linen, rooms, cars, and on yourself. The purple-leafed opal basil creates a scent that is hypnotic and relaxing. Try this hydrosol undiluted in a diffuser!
Our opal basil blend hydrosol is hand distilled from fresh organic basils at Spring Thyme Herb Farm. It comes in a 2 oz glass spray bottle or an 8 oz. bottle with a screw cap.
- 2 fl oz of hydrosol comes in a glass spray bottle with cap.
- 8 fl oz. of hydrosol comes in a glass bottle with cap (no spray top)
- Distilled from fresh basil leaves and flowers
- USDA-Certified Organic, vegan, cruelty free
- Ingredients: Ocimum basilicum 'Purpureascens' (Opal basil), Ocimum basilicum 'Horapha' (Thai basil), Ocimum basilicum 'Cinnamon' (Cinnamon basil), water.
Recommended for external use. Ask your doctor before using if you are pregnant.