At a demo for Whole Foods Philadelphia in Center City Philly, Spring Thyme Herbs whipped up two easy recipes for customers to try! We offered crackers with a cream cheese base, topped with chopped rosemary, mint, and edible flower petals! We also offered a watermelon salad with feta, mint, and a light lime vinaigrette. Both recipes (listed below) are perfect for summer and almost look too pretty to eat!
Pictured below is our lovely assistant, Jessica, who helped immensely with preparing the samples!
Watermelon, Mint, Feta Salad with Lime Vinagrette
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- One 8-pound seedless watermelon, scooped into balls with a melon baller or cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks (10 cups), chilled
- 1/2 pound feta cheese, crumbled (2 cups)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mint leaves
In a large bowl, whisk the oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Add the watermelon, feta, half of the mint leaves and toss gently. Garnish with the remaining mint and serve chilled.
Herb and Edible Flower Hors D'Oeuvres
- 1 small box (4.5 oz) unseasoned Water Crackers, Pita Crackers or any unseasoned cracker of your choice
- 3 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 oz. fresh rosemary finely chopped *
- 3/4 oz. fresh mint finely chopped *
- 12 edible flowers or edible flower confetti (geraniums, nasturtiums, rose petals, marigolds, pansies, violas, fresh herb flowers etc.) pulled apart into individual petals
* Note fresh herbs of your choice may be substituted for the rosemary and mint
Spread each cracker with a thin layer of the cream cheese, sprinkle with the chopped fresh herb mixture and garnish with edible flower petals.
Acheter Du Propecia France inomoumnFamb https://bbuycialisss.com/# – canadian pharmacy online cialis Geanofetenny Langzeitstudie Levitra buitly Cialis tilmiz cialis super active plus reviews
Keflex For Staph Infection scodsSed https://acialisd.com/# – Cialis Estake Generika Cialis Oral Jelly Arbips Cialis jugfluctug Sicher Viagra Kaufen
Jessica looks lovely! You are so lucky to have her!